Posted on 18 October, 2017Charities continue to play a vital role in our society spending over £62.5 billion on charitable activities per year
Charities continue to play a vital role in our society. According to Charity Financials, in 2016, charities spent over £62.5 billion on their charitable activities, which equates to £171.4 million each day. However, charities are facing an increasingly challenging time given the current political and economic climate.
The Fundraiser, Smee & Ford and Charity Choice have come together for this one-day conference designed specifically to help charities explore new ways to raise funds and diversify their activity, engaging new supporters and capitalising on fresh technologies.
Promising to be an engaging and practical event, the Successful Fundraising Post GDPR: Preparing for the future conference at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, London will feature:
• Expert guidance on the impact of GDPR on your charity strategy
• Proven strategies to optimise and impact fundraising while engaging new donors
• Specialist planning advice on ongoing consent issues including managing legitimate interest
• Practical and informative case studies from charities who are leading the way
• Help with legacy fundraising strategies and targeting a new generation of supporters
How to book: